Tuesday, June 26, 2012

more tournaments



Three straight walleye weekends for me and now it is time to take a rest. (ya right we are going fishing tonight) Any how my Son and I just competed in the Geraldton Walleye Classic and we had fun! We were in 48th place at the end of day 1 (there was 115 teams) I was happy with that. Day 2 was not so good for us and we finished in 69th place , but we got to pick a prize. I saw some old friends there and some of them did well. 3 teams from Wawa made the top 25 way to go guys! James Smedley made the top 5 congatulations !!!! My former partner from Nipigon also did well finishing in 48th which is where I would have liked to stay!!!! Way to go Joe and Joe jr!!!! I also had a guy from Longlac lend me hid GPS because I forgot my watch to tell time. Thanks Don!!! My Son was a true partner as he made a contribution to our fish count. Way to go Simeon!!! I almost forgot here is some hail left from a small but powerful storm cell that hit Nipigon late Friday afternoon.

Go Back To My Site

No comments: