Monday, June 10, 2013

Just a story or two

Well back in May I took my 2 boys out for an evening fish for Brook Trout and we landed 2 fish. My oldest son Simeon caught his new personal best with a 23 incher that was 5 pounds 12 ounces way to go Sim!!! He is only 9 years old and now has 2 over 5 lbs,Dad also caught a 5lber. The next adventure was with my Dad as we fished the Frazer Lake Walleye Classic in Nipigon and we had a great day placing 2nd and winning $2000. I have fished this Derby 4 years with my dad and we have been in the top 10 3 out of 4 years way to go Dad!!!! This derby has some very good fishermen in it every year and I would like to congratulate Roger Mayer and Tom Friday for just beating us out for 1st place and the biggest fish. Way to go guys!!!! Sorry no pics.
Go Back To My Site

No comments: